Are you passionate about delivering a brilliant customer service? If so, we?re looking for an ?Assistant Store Manager? to join our team. Outdoor and Cycle concepts is made up of the well-known high street brands: Snow+Rock, Cotswold Outdoor, Cycle Surgery, and Runners Need. We?re united by our passion to deliver outstanding customer service and to encourage everyone to enjoy the outdoors, sustainably.
As an Assistant Store Manager your key responsibilities will include:The Management and development of Our People
Setting the highest standards of Customer Service Excellence
- Assisting with the recruitment process for the store team
- Reinforcing goals and targets to the team
- Ensuring there is a focus on development and training
The management of Finance and Sales
- Ensuring that customer is at the forefront of all decision making
- Ensuring that the correct level of stock depth is maintained on the sales floor
- Implementing promotions and window campaigns in a timely manner
Compliance with Asset Protection and Health and Safety regulations
- Ensuring growing profitability through effective merchandising and utilisation of selling space/floor area
- Assisting with the monitoring of sales performance and analysing sales information
- Assisting with the planning, organising and controlling appropriate levels of staff coverage
- Supporting the store manager in all systems relating to financial, security and administrative procedures, including regular stock counts in line with company audit procedures
- Complying with company procedures for reconciliation of store takings, security of cash and banking procedures
- Acting as branch key holder, taking accountability for security of the store premises
- Ensuring the Health and Safety training for yourself and the team is kept up to date
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Ski and Snowboard industry
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a team
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Generous Staff Discount Scheme
- Up to 33 Days annual leave including the national Bank Holidays + the option to buy and sell annual leave
- Eyecare vouchers
To encourage our people to get outside, we have regular camping trips, weekly running clubs, and outdoor meetings, as well as partnering with loads of amazing brands and outdoor enthusiasts such as The National Trust, The Ramblers, BMC, and many more!
At Outdoor and Cycle Concepts we believe people are happier when they actively escape outside.
Want to join our team and inspire the nation?