Established in 1880, Provident Financial Group (PFG) is one of the UK's leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We are a FTSE 250 Company employing over 3,000 staff throughout the UK and Ireland.
Provident delivers non-standard lending through our businesses - Vanquis Bank, Provident Home Credit, Satsuma Loans, Moneybarn and Cheque Exchange.About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Funding & Markets, the role holder is responsible for providing support for the wholesale funding strategy and associated capital markets issuance of Provident Financial Group ('the Group' or 'PFG'). The role encompasses funding and liquidity management, execution of capital markets transactions and debt investor relations. The scope of the role combines a high degree of complexity and a deep specialist knowledge. Strong communication skills are also required to influence stakeholders.Some key responsibilities include:
The skills and experience you will have:
- Preparation of funding options and recommendations for the Head of Funding & Markets and the Group Treasurer.
- Supporting capital markets transactions through the key stages of planning, structuring and execution.
- Taking a lead role for in proposing a debt investor strategy and managing the communication with debt investors during public and private funding transactions.
- Ongoing monitoring and active management of existing debt /funding transactions.
- Ratings presentations.
- Mange key relationships across the group including Moneybarn and Vanquis.
Why choose a career with us?
- Demonstrable experience in a capital markets and / or treasury function of a financial services business.
- Good understanding of debt capital markets, financial instruments, debt instruments and hedging.
- Developing understanding of the typical credit analysis and perspectives of debt investor across the capital structure.
- The organisational skills required to work with third party advisors employed on complex benchmark transactions.
- Ability to influence stakeholders across business divisions.
- A track record of supporting capital market transactions across a broad range of asset classes, ideally with experience of securitisations.
- Knowledge of the different rating agency criteria applicable to the Group and experience of nurturing and optimising the rating agency relationship.
Here at Provident, we like to let our employees know that we appreciate their hard work by offering competitive salaries and a range of reward schemes as well as regular performance management reviews and appraisals so that you can monitor your career progress. On top of that, here are some additional benefits:
- 25 days annual holiday in addition to bank holidays
- Car Allowance
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Pension scheme with Company contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance of 50% after 2 year's service
- Colleague Perks at Work recognition schemes
- Discounted Onsite Gym Membership available
- Subsidised staff restaurant