Lyons Recruitment is partnering with a leading institution to appoint a driven Finance Manager to the organisation.
The position is varied, enabling you to take complete control of the finance function, whilst providing comprehensive admin management.
Reporting into the Operations & Finance Director and working alongside a strong senior leadership team, your duties include;
- Overseeing day to day running of the finance team (4 reports).
- Preparing the management accounts, managing their budgeting and forecasting and financial compliance.
- Providing sound financial and administrative services.
- Reviewing and improving of systems, policies and procedures where necessary.
- Be involved in the Group wide working party to consider the suitability of the existing accounting packaging and compare it to others available. And in the event the Group opts to change package, be integral to the integration of the new package across the school.
- Ensuring the key stakeholders are presented with accurate and relevant financial reports on a regular basis, in a clear and concise manner.
You will have a solid Financial background, be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), have strong accounting systems knowledge and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to build relationships and credibility in person is essential.
Located between Leeds & Bradford, they are easily accessible and offer free on-site parking.
Interviews are taking place asap, hence you are advised to apply at your earliest convenience.