Our client, a world-leading company in the gaming industry, is currently on the lookout for a Japanese speaking Project Manager. In this role you will be responsible for the management of relationships with clients based in Japan. This role can be based in Romania or it can be based in London with regular travel to the Romanian office when it is safe to do so.Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing relationships with clients based in Japan
- Being responsible for all Japanese to English and English to Japanese communication
- Managing all operational aspects and coaching and training Team Leaders
- Developing and managing projects and campaigns and delivering objectives
The successful applicant will be engaging, results-oriented and have great attention to detail. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional Japanese speaker with previous experience as a Project Manager to join a friendly multilingual team and to develop their career in the gaming industry.Profile:
- Required to be fluent in Japanese and English to a native level, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Account Manager or Team Leader in a contact centre
- Previous client management and project management experience
- Experience working in the gaming industry or a strong interest in gaming
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Results-oriented with a keen eye for detail
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Hampus.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.