Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics are currently looking for a Finance Manager for Maternity cover for our fast-paced, eCommerce warehouse based out of Park Royal, Wembley. You'll work closely with the customer and operational teams to produce reports and commercial KPI's for the contract whilst driving efficiencies. We're looking for a self-motivated business partner that can generate accurate reports and provide commercial acumen. Pay, benefits and more:
We're looking to offer a salary of up to £55,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You'll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Take financial control over the open book contract, overseeing the weekly and monthly reports
- Drive XPO operational margin through the generation of savings against budget and increasing operational performance
- Process balance sheet reconciliations along with weekly and monthly customer reporting requirements
- Provide monthly and weekly KPI reporting on cost vs budget, again, working very closely with the operational teams on site and the customer
Be part of something big.
- Proven experience in a finance management role, ideally with exposure to an open book contract environment
- Experience in finding cost efficiencies and potential savings
- Exposure to building strong business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Full CIMA or ACCA qualification
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.