Accounts / Audit SeniorLocation:
£35,000 - £50,000 depends on experienceJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a very well established, reputable accountancy and tax advisory firm with a progressive team of accounting professionals. They offer a wide range of services to a range of businesses and individuals and have a diverse and loyal client base.
They are now looking for an Accountant to join a North London based practice. It is a hands on role comes with Client Contact, Progression and Development.Job Duties:
- Statutory accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Undertaking audits of Limited Companies
- Liaising with clients, Companies House and third parties
- Preparation of management accounts
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Liaising with clients on accounts and tax issues as required
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Proven track record of practice experience
- Technical experience in all aspects of accounts production and taxation
- Keen to further your career in practice with CPD and development opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills
- Confident to build client relationships and focus on client service
- Cloud accounting experience (Xero preferred) would be useful, however, the desire to work with leading IT systems and modern working practices is essential
- You will possess good accounting systems knowledge and preferably have experience of CCH
- Great communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team are paramount, and the role would suit someone who enjoys dealing directly with clients
Please click on the APPLY
button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Private Practice, Part Qualified Accountant, Accountant, ACA, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, Accounts Reconciliation, may also be considered for this role.