Job Title: Group Marketing Manager
Reporting to: Director, Brand and Communications
This role focuses on planning and executing marketing and social media campaigns that will create engagement and awareness while capturing the imagination of our target audience. It will require the use of customer feedback, market data, original research and analysis and industry trends to promote the Access Workspace platform and the Access Group.
You will define, drive and execute integrated marketing plans as well promoting customer success and advocacy, using all elements of the marketing mix. Partnering with our divisional marketing teams so they can tailor and optimise the programs for their audiences will be key to amplify the programs and deliver on KPIs.
You will be a digital native, with great knowledge of social media platforms and how to use them to acquire and engage followers. You will use these skills to play a key role in building our brand awareness by managing and implementing the Group social media marketing strategy for Access.
You will enjoy analysing and reporting on marketing performance but will also have a strategic mindset to continuously improve results and drive creative ways to engage the audience. Understanding key marketing funnel metrics, working with our BDM team and understanding the customer journey is crucial.
This is a new role in a developing Group marketing function and there is scope for development and progression in a range of marketing areas. The role demands an experienced marketing manager with social and digital skills with a passion for new ideas.
• Develop the strategy for group brand to demand campaigns in close collaboration with key stakeholders to align to revenue and strategic goals
• Design end-to-end campaigns including emails, social, video, SEO and paid media with close understanding of the customer journey and personas
• Devise and develop a plan for stand-out social media campaigns and manage relevant social platforms driving follower growth, reach, engagement and referrals
• Support the development and delivery of an influencer program to drive brand awareness
• Create, curate and deliver engaging and SEO-optimised social media content aligned to key group and product messages
• Create a social calendar and align with internal communications and other stakeholders to amplify social campaigns through employee advocacy
• Support the divisional marketing teams, business units and regional marketing teams to adopt and tailor Group campaigns without creating conflicts with other planned initiatives
• Support the execution of group events, partnerships and customer advocacy programs
• Prepare a Group Campaign update for monthly EMLT and other marketing meetings as needed
• Continually measure and report on campaign results vs targets; optimise plans through test, measurement and adopt new or best practice approaches
• Define, measure and report on social media KPIs
• Manage the costs associated with all programs and campaign effectiveness/ROI
• Work with internal design, digital and data teams and external agencies to deliver campaigns while managing budgets carefully and aligning to profitable results.
• Experience with B2B marketing technology and approaches including marketing automation, search/social/display advertising, email marketing, SEO, landing page optimisation, conversion rate optimisation, content marketing and lead nurturing
• Experience in social media marketing, influencer industry and scaling online communities
• Expert understanding of the marketing mix; highly proficient in building campaigns
• The ability to think and do - the role covers both planning and execution, and reportin
• Strong project management skills; excellent communicator with the ability to successfully coordinate the efforts of multiple teams to quickly take projects from ideation to launch
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software
• Must be independent and comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving environment
• Ability to analyse opportunities, use critical thinking skills, define successful approaches and proactively solve problems
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with acute attention to detail.
• Education: Bachelor's Degree required
• Track record of B2B demand generation in a technology vendor environment
• Proven experience implementing and executing marketing plans
We are looking for an experienced marketer who brings:
• Ability to set clear and deliverable goals. Demonstrate tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
• Able to authentically collaborate with others, at all levels, fostering relationships across the organisation, third party vendors and customers
• Strong communication skills in all forms - written, oral, email and presentation.
Key Performance Indicator Examples
• Delivery of consideration and awareness that converts site traffic through CTAs, landing pages and content
• Quality of marketing and sales leads/pipeline - value and volume
• Social metrics - followers, engagement, referrals
• Conversion rates from clicks to lead on digital channels
• Conversion rates of leads to opportunities to deals
• Return on spend for everything we do.