An experienced Accounts Payable Specialist is required to join our diverse and evolving Finance team in Gloucester to oversee the EMEA AP Ledger. liaising with the shared service AP team based in Manila and external suppliers you will ensure that activities are performed in an accurate manner within established deadlines including solving supplier queries, ensuring payments are made on time and accurately, and completing the AP month end close process as well as raising payments as necessary.
Activities include, but not limited to:
What you'll bring...
- Review of AP ledger to ensure issues are brought to the attention of the Global process owner on a timely basis
- Resolve 3-way match exceptions in collaboration with Purchasing, vendors, and cost centre owners
- Assist with processing of invoices into the Oracle system
- Assist with processing non-PO invoices and ensure proper approval
- Assist with month end accruals
- Assist with setting up vendor payments as needed
- Research vendor statements, phone calls, and discrepancies
- Reconciling AP subledger at month end, running AP close procedures
- Provide great customer service to vendors and internal stakeholders
- Provide support and coaching for Accounts Payable Associates based at the Shared Service team
- Oversee and manage top vendor accounts
- Assist in tracking KPI's
- Assist in driving accounts payable initiatives and efficiencies
Who are Intrado...
- Experience in a purchase ledger environment essential
- Minimum GCE O level, CSE 1 or GCSE A-C, in English and Mathematics
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong professional communication skills, written and verbal to address vendor and employee inquiries
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Ability to analyze problems and devise solutions
- Ability to work and participate as an effective part of a growing and dynamic team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in French or German would be beneficial
Intrado develops innovative, cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world. Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most.
At Intrado, we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. But that same desire to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Our company culture is focused on inclusivity, innovation and empowerment. And our philosophy is simple: positive, successful employees will result in a positive, successful company.
We know that choosing a place to build your career isn't just about the work you do every day. To make this vision a reality, we help our employees maximize their potential by providing them with training and career opportunities designed to challenge them and cultivate their professional potential. Our employees can take advantage of our own In-House University to grow their professional and personal skills and help forge a successful career within our organisation. Couple this with a strong, team culture and positive work environment you can start every day knowing you are making a difference in a company that values you!
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview).
Apply now to join our successful team.
As a response to the recent Covid-19 pandemic Intrado have temporarily moved to a virtual hiring & onboarding process
Subject to local legislation, and as applicable to the position to which you have applied, Intrado may require your consent at the point of offer to complete certain background screening checks including (but not limited to) Legal right to work in the relevant country, reference checks, Credit checks and Criminal checks. Failure to complete these checks / meet the required criteria may result in offer withdrawal.
At Intrado we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, support it, and build success upon it. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and no part of this advertisement is intended to discriminate on any grounds.