Marketing in a Box are looking for a senior B2B technology copywriter to join their team and play a vital role in the future development of the company.
You will be an expert in all writing content maintaining brand consistency, ideally with demonstrable experience of working to tone of voice guidelines.The role of senior copywriting role includes but is not limited to:
Qualifications and experience
- Ensuring brand consistency for written content in terms of style, quality, tone of voice, and where instructed by the client ensuring optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content;
- Writing clear, concise and accurate copy that reflects our clients' brands and focusses on benefits.
- Assist the creative team in the decisions for the final creative process.
- Proof reading
- Manage all forms of copy
- Research products, materials, style trends across industry to produce up to date industry leading copy
- Capable of interviewing senior executive clients
Skills and personal attributes
- Extensive professional copywriting experience.
- Experience of B2B Copywriting ideally within software or technology companies
- Demonstrable understanding of copywriting best practices.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, curiosity and a desire to improve.
- A track record of developing marketing copy from concept to completion.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills.
Rewards and benefits
- Educated to degree level or higher
- Proven editorial skills and outstanding command of the English language;
- A strong understanding of how to create content that draws an audience and how to tell a story using words;
- Skill at both long-form content creation;
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content;
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing campaigns;
- Expertise in all major business software applications, e.g. MS Office, etc;
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt strategies on the fly;
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation skills;
- Ability to screen sales pitches and look for the relevant brand and customer story;
- Opportunity to live and work in one of the UK's most beautiful spots. Grab your board at lunchtime and go for a surf.
- You will be welcomed to a very successful, fast growing company that values the work/life balance
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's largest global technology businesses helping to market the very latest and greatest technology
- Flexible working hours
- Employer pension scheme
Board meetings mean something different at Marketing in a BoxAbout MiaB
We help fast moving technology organisations by rapidly creating on-brand content to the highest standards.
Headquartered in Newquay our global structure is built on the rigorous demands of digital content marketing. We work with some of the worlds very largest and well know technology brands. Our reputation built upon a different approach to delivering marketing content at the pace our clients need it. We only employ skilled marketing professionals who have established a reputation for excellence and demonstrate ambition for self and collective improvement. We work hard during office hours but we all value a healthy work/life balance.To make an application:
Please click APPLY
now where you will be redirected to the external Unlocking Potential website to complete your application. Please note:
This role will be subject to satisfactory completion of a three month