Graduate Teaching Assistant - SEN Support Assistant - Camden, North West London
Located in Camden, this sociable primary school is interested is looking for a dedicated Graduate to join their school from September as a Teaching Assistant to support SEN pupils.
• Primary Graduate Teaching Assistant position located in Camden, North West London.
• Successful Teaching assistants will earn £70 a day depending on experience.
• Long Term/Interim, Full-Time Teaching Assistant position starting September.
• OUTSTANDING primary school.
• Teacher training opportunities on offer for Teaching Assistants.
• SEN support and experience
• Supportive Leadership team for all graduates.
• Graduate position only
Primary Teaching Assistant Specification:
• A recent graduate with a 2:1 or higher
• Show the ability to prove they have a deep interest in education
• Possess a supportive and nurturing character
• Support each pupil to reach their pinnacle levels of success
• Be eager to become a quality teacher
• Absorb yourself in all parts of school life.
About the Primary Teaching Assistant Role:
• Supporting a specific class based on your interests and experience
• Aid the class teacher by supporting both low and high ability children
• Run booster groups and 1:1 sessions
• Communicate with the SENCO to plan individual strategies for SEN pupils.
• You will have a superb chance to gain a deeper understanding of lesson planning and preparation by taking on some of these responsibilities yourself.
Get your CV over to Tom England at EduStaff by clicking 'apply' now.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.