Biology Teaching Assistant - Barnet, North London
Are you a Biology graduate looking to gain some experience as a Teaching Assistant before you start a PGCE?
Maybe you have already graduated, and you want to explore a career in education as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant.
This large secondary school in Barnet, North London is looking for a Science graduate to join their school ASAP and support booster sessions in GCSE and A-level as well as helping some pupils 1-1 as a Teaching Assistant in the classroom.
• Biology Teaching Assistant post
• Graduate Science Teaching Assistant role starting ASAP
• Supportive secondary located in Barnet, North London
• £70-£80 Per day Biology Teaching Assistant
• Long Term/Interim, Full-Time Biology Graduate role
• Teacher Training Available
• Biology Graduate
Science Teaching Assistant Position
• Must be a responsible Science graduate
• 2:1 or higher
• Show a genuine passion for education
• You will have the skills to share your love for your subject
• Demonstrate a passion for inclusion, by supporting pupils with extra needs
• Working in the SEN department and alongside the Science department
• Enjoy a comprehensive training and continual professional development package that in other schools, would only be on offer to teachers and NQTs.
Apply now for this Biology Teaching Assistant position in Barnet, North London at an enterprising secondary school where you can build a great future for yourself and for those in your care. Click 'Apply' and send your covering letter and CV over to Tom England at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.