My client is offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager for a 40-bedroom nursing home, located in a beautiful rural setting, just outside of Swadlincote.
Care provision comprises of nursing, residential, day care, early stage dementia, physically disabled and palliative care.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Proven track record of successful home management.
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
- NVQ 4 or 5 in health and social care Good knowledge and background of the care sector.
- Enthusiasm, drive, determination, and charisma.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsibility of the home.
- Staff management/appraisals/Training.
- Care plans/reviews/meetings.
If this position sounds interesting to you, then please don't hesitate to apply now, or call 01332 743 438 and ask for Joe for further information.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90921886