BILLING TEAM LEADER / PERMANENT / CITY CENTRE / £30,000 - £35,000 / EXCELLENT BENEFITS & DEVELOPMENT
A global service company, with offices around the world, are looking to recruit a skilled Billings Team Leader on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to lead a team of billing specialists and develop / improve the billing processes. This is a great opportunity for a proven leader to develop their own team within an organisation that prides itself on employee satisfaction.
Reporting into the Billing Manager, the duties will include:
- Day to day leadership & performance management of the billing team
- Communicate and drive the billing strategy set by the Senior Billing Manager
- Coaching the team to build strong relationship with stakeholders in the business
- To influence and drive monthly billing cycles
- Develop and lead the escalation process
- Monitor progress & individual performance against agreed key performance indicators
- Lead the Senior Billing Specialists to perform root cause analysis on issues & monitor outputs across the divisions
- Support the management team to Identify performance & process improvements
- Working closely with senior management to identify longer term billing improvements & transformation opportunities
The ideal candidate will have proven billing and leadership experience within a fast paced organisation. Evidence of process improvement and managing stakeholders would be advantageous.
Please contact Mark Caunce on 07876030207 for immediate consideration.