Flexible working; excellent bonus scheme, with competitive basic; 25 days leave; great offices; supportive culture; enviable social activities and trips; Paid Media Manager role, joining sizeable team, highly successful digital agency; large budget creative campaigns, diverse and established client base.
Reporting to the Directors, the paid media manager will take responsibility for a series of campaigns with a content team at your disposal in order to achieve success. Youll deliver intelligent campaigns that will exceed the clients expectations, across
- Google suite of Ad formats, Facebook / Instagram / Whatsapp, Native including Taboola and Outbrain
- Monthly budgets of 1m
This role may suit PPC, Paid Social, or Paid Media Manager candidates with some or all of the following
- Demonstrable experience of strategic and creative approach
- Proven ability to solve problems, identify opportunities, and engage and inspire those around you
- Background of working across broad campaigns, including native
- Ability to consider and evolve company and client processes to further improve success rate
- Data analysis, monitoring, testing, reporting
- 6 years relevant experience, and associated industry and platform qualification / accreditation / certification
The Paid Media Manager will be joining a company with over 5 years of service excellence, an enviable client roster, and a history of sustained growth through success. You will benefit from a supportive and flexible environment that rewards great attitude and work ethic, in a business which has a proven track record of developing its people.
Further package information
- 40-45k basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Standard office hours of 900 - 530, but with a flexible approach enabling a mix of office and home working
- Workplace pension
This is an active requirement, and appropriate provisions will be made to enable you to start under current conditions.