An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the DM Orthotics team, they are seeking a digital all-rounder, with strong experience in the digital arena that can help them continue to drive forward their digital output.
With strong knowledge of social media marketing and content management across platforms such as WordPress, the successful applicant would also be responsible for providing digital support to key projects. The role requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, matched with diplomacy and an approachable personality with a strong ability to communicate and provide insight into communications across digital platforms. Additionally, a key aspect of this role will be to coordinate digital projects for senior management & directors from inception to delivery.Principle Responsibilities
Skills and Experience
- Delivery of all digital communications and social media, including our website - in conjunction with the Marketing Manager (MM).
- Identifying digital solutions for our key digital projects, often alongside our web developers.
- In conjunction with the MM, evaluate, review the production of all marketing material.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to Senior Management and Directors.
- Develop strong relationships with third party organisations, including web developers, designers and outsourced creative solutions.
- Ensuring that the project meets the standards expected by DM Orthotics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, acting as example to other staff.
- Significant experience of delivering digital communications strategies and projects, with emphasis on digital marketing and external communications.
- Excellent Office 365 skillset, particularly with Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, specifically WordPress.
- Experience of building online email campaigns.
- Previous use of project management systems, such as Trello.
- Online task management platforms and all-round digital awareness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with staff and partner organisations.
- Strong organisational skills and able to prioritise a varied and busy multi-functional role
- Previous use of Facebook and Google Ads PPC -desirable
- Provide accurate and timely, analytical management reporting, identifying trends where possible.
- Identify potential influencers across our audience to stewardship across social media platforms.·
- Forecasting risks to projects and dealing with changes in scope.
- Keep up to date with communications trends and software.
- Attend industry related events.
- Monitor and report on key competitor and industry news.
- Passionate about supporting our patients, partners and the life-changing work of DM Orthotics.
- Able to analyse information and make objective recommendations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to drive issues to successful conclusions maintaining morale.
- Able to work on own initiative and liaise with others within team to deliver to task.
- Conscientious and adaptable nature to integrate and contribute within a small team.
- A fast learner with great attention to detail.
is a world leading creator of medical rehabilitation and sports performance products. At DM Orthotics we exist to create DMO products which enable individuals to overcome physical challenges and help them to reach their life goals. We strive to make every product with care and attention that we are proud to send worldwide.
is to be a Cornish based company known worldwide for the DMO range of products. We have a genuine interest in the needs of everybody we endeavour to help and care for. We aim to be a sustainable business that lasts the test of time enabling us to grow and manufacture for our customers for as long as they need us. We provide solutions and products of the highest calibre and want to show through innovation and pioneering thinking, life can always be fulfilling. Would you like to be part of our future....?
To make an application to this role, please click APPLY NOW.
You will be diverted to an external website to complete your application.
Please upload a CV and Cover letter
giving details as to your suitability to the job role. This should preferably be in one PDF document.
Please note: Closing date: 25/10/20