Head of MarketingLocation:
£43,315 - £58,604 per annumJob Type:
Full Time, Permanent
Operating in a changing and challenging market, The Company is a professional and representative association for Chartered Legal Executive lawyers, and other legal practitioners and paralegals. It regulates all its members in the public interest. They provide education, training and the development of skills for their members, and those who wish to become more proficient and knowledgeable in the law. They members are partners in law firms and advocates and may apply for judicial appointment.
The Company's purpose is to enable people to follow their dream of becoming a legal professional regardless of the barriers that society and the traditional educational system puts before them.
If you are motivated by the opportunity to shape their future external relations and marketing strategy; if you're in a role, where your insightful and strategic mind has led to new evidence-based ideas, approaches, solutions and delivered results, they would like to hear from you.The Role:
They are looking for a truly talented and inspired Head of Marketing to join their Marketing, Innovation and Business Development Function. This is a new and senior role and reflects their mission to transform the legal profession. You will be heading up a team of experts to drive their brand and marketing strategy and devise their campaigns to bring new products and services to market. You will have the gravitas and experience to influence and lead this crucial area.
You will have full accountability, together with the Director and working closely with the Senior Management Team across the function, for creating and implementing a communications, marketing and digital strategy for the organisation and guaranteeing this will be delivered successfully both externally to their customer groups and internally to key stakeholders to ensure confidence and buy-in.What They're Looking For:
They want their members and customers to be continually delighted by every interaction they have with the Company. So...
What they offer in return:
- You'll be responsible for helping them to develop their brand that amplifies the importance of social mobility and captures the pride their members feel in the work that they do.
- You'll focus on developing and delivering plans to continually recruit and retain customers at every touchpoint of their journey with them.
- You'll set the bar high for insight driven campaigns ensuring the messaging and the media resonates with and reaches their prospect students and potential partners and aligns with their brand and values to meet all targets.
- You'll understand content marketing and have experience of working with influencers to drive brand and direct acquisition. Your experience of delivering thought leadership will be central to their campaigns.
- You'll lead on the development and delivery of a market and competitive analysis plan helping the Company stays ahead of the competition and anticipate their customers' future needs.
- You'll champion and train colleagues to advocate and foster a culture of evidence-driven decision making throughout marketing campaigns and product development initiatives.
- You'll have excellent presentation skills, experience working with Boards as well as excellent commercial awareness
- Remote Working (with an expectation to attend meetings where required following social distancing guidelines)
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- A Health & Wellbeing focus
- Access to their training and development Learning Hub
Please click on the APPLY
button and you will be redirected to the Company's website.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, B2B conferences, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.