Hidden Hearing are now looking for a full-time Accounts Administrator to join their finance team in Maidstone for a 12 month contract. The main purpose of the role is to post repair service orders and invoices, process Oneplan post and assist Purchase Ledger as needed. This role will appeal to someone with experience of working in a finance team who has worked across a range of accounting processes and enjoys work that requires an attention to detail.
You will need a good knowledge of a variety of accounts processes and be able to use various finance systems. In addition, you will also need the ability and experience to resolve queries and mis-posted transactions, by regularly liaising with customer services, remote branch staff and dispensers, as well as their managers. So, good communication skills are a must.
The primary duties for this role are:
- Processing high volumes of repair service orders and invoices
- Daily Processing of Oneplan Post
- Chase up outstanding service orders and queries
- Assisting Purchase Ledger as needed
- Adhoc accounting tasks
To be successful in this role you will:
- Good processing speed of high volumes and varied workload.
- Understanding of the processes to improve efficiency and resolve queries.
- Reasonable Excel skills to use and develop existing spreadsheets.
- Good numerical aptitude and Attention to detail
- Friendly and assertive style of working with other finance and non-financial staff.
- Desire to overcome obstacles to complete all tasks on time.
- Able to work on own and as part of a team
- Articulate, reliable, self starter, with a positive attitude.
Closing Date - Friday 26th October
1st stage interviews will completed via a video interview between 26th October and 28th October.
2nd stage interviews will be held in Maidstone on Thursday 29th October and Tuesday 2nd November.
Salary up to £20,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Onsite parking available.
About Hidden Hearing
With 50 years of hearing healthcare experience, Hidden Hearing has evolved to become one of the UK's largest, expert providers of specialist hearing healthcare in the private sector. We currently employ over 400 people including around 200 fully qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers and operating from over 50 Hearing Centres nationwide. We help over 30,000 clients each year and conduct over 100,000 hearing examinations, either in our centres or during homecare visits.
We look after our staff too. In 2005, Hidden Hearing became the first dedicated hearing retailer to be recognised as an Investor In People, and we were re-accredited with a silver award in 2017 following an independent assessment. By encouraging our employees to be actively involved in the company, and developed to their full potential we can pass on these benefits to our customers.