Hidden Hearing are now looking for a full-time Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their finance team in Maidstone for a 12 month contract. The incoming person will be part of a small team who are fully accountable for the whole purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation. The role will require the successful person to resolve queries and mis posted transactions by communicating with branch coordinators and dispensers, as well as their managers.
This role will appeal to someone with experience of working in purchase ledger and has worked across a range of accounting processes and enjoys work that requires an attention to detail.
The primary duties for this role are:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Making payments via BACS, and faster payment
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Scanning invoices
- First point of contact for relevant enquiries
To be successful in this role you will:
- Understand the processes to improve efficiency and resolve queries.
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have ability and drive to investigate issues through Navision postings.
- Have a friendly and assertive style of working with other finance and non-financial staff.
- a desire to overcome obstacles to complete all tasks on time.
- Articulate, reliable, self-starter with a positive attitude
This role will often include high volumes of work which will require a calm and organised approach to prioritise it and a desire to "get the job done".
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Processing high volumes quickly and efficently
- Resolving queries
- Navision purchase ledger
- Using Excel develop existing spreadsheets
Closing Date - Monday 26th October
1st stage interviews will completed via a video interview between 26th and 28th October.
2nd stage interviews will be held in Maidstone on Thursday 29th October and Tuesday 2nd November.
Salary up to £23,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Onsite parking available.
About Hidden Hearing
With 50 years of hearing healthcare experience, Hidden Hearing has evolved to become one of the UK's largest, expert providers of specialist hearing healthcare in the private sector. We currently employ over 400 people including around 200 fully qualified Hearing Aid Dispensers and operating from over 50 Hearing Centres nationwide. We help over 30,000 clients each year and conduct over 100,000 hearing examinations, either in our centres or during homecare visits.
We look after our staff too. In 2005, Hidden Hearing became the first dedicated hearing retailer to be recognised as an Investor In People, and we were re-accredited with a silver award in 2017 following an independent assessment. By encouraging our employees to be actively involved in the company, and developed to their full potential we can pass on these benefits to our customers.