SEN Teacher, Ipswich About the School and the SEN Teacher Job:
Prospero Teaching are looking for enthusiastic SEN Teachers to work with students with a range of SEND difficulties including students with Autism, PMLD and SEMH
Contract Details for SEN Teacher:
- We are looking for teacher's with either SEN experience or a passion to work with SEN.
- You will be working in Ipswich based special schools for students with a range of complex difficulties including SEMH, ASD and SLD.
- Purpose built schools with specialist learning areas.
- We are looking for teachers for day to day supply, long term supply and permanent positions.
- The schools work across key stages 1-4 hence there are opportunities across these key stages.
Experience, Training and Qualifications needed for SEN Teacher role:
- Location - Ipswich
- Position - SEN Teacher
- Type of work - teaching in SEN Schools across North Essex
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary
- Full time/part time - various
- Minimum rate of pay - £125 per day
To be eligible to work as a SEN Teacher through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Previous LSA experience is required, ideally within the SEN Sector, although this is not essential providing you have the right attitude and desire.
- Previous experience working with challenging behaviour would be advantageous
- A passion for working with children with SEMH.
- Pro Active in the classroom and a willingness to join in with class activities.
- You should have lots of energy and enthusiasm with a positive attitude towards working with SEN students.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme