Here at RWinvest, we have an amazing opportunity for a full-time SEO content writer to join our marketing team in Liverpool City Centre. Working as part of the content team to produce well researched and engaging blog posts about the property investment market.
Responsibilities include conducting research on industry related topics to produce high quality Search Engine Optimised (SEO) content that engages the reader, whilst also improving our search rankings. You must have a great eye for detail, experience working in a fast-paced content role, and a willingness to learn new skills.
Please note we would like you to submit a portfolio of writing work to be considered for this role.
**You must be able to work remotely due to COVID-19 if required** (The role is based in our Liverpool City Centre head office)Responsibilities:
Producing high quality content for blogs, guides, property listings, social media, and more.
Producing content that meets department guidelines and engages the RWinvest audience.
Defining tone of voice and using sound editorial judgement to work on fast-moving, high profile onsite content in a way that expresses the values of the RWinvest brand.
Using SEO practices to create content that is not only customer focused but search engine friendly.
Proofreading and editing content before publication.
Researching and staying up to date with property market news to produce accurate and engaging content.
Liaising with Head of Content and SEO Manager over content and strategy.Requirements (Essential)
- Excellent content writing skills with an eye for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experience writing SEO content.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced role.
- Exceptional understanding of customer profiles and content relevance.
- Strong-time management skills.
- Passion for all things creative.
- Confident, can-do attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience and proficiency using content management systems.
- At least 2 years of content writing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO analytics and copywriting techniques.
- Experience working in the property or financial sector.
- Degree in Marketing, Creative Writing, or a similar field.
Reference ID: SEO Content Writer Liverpool Head Office
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00 per year