Saputo Dairy UK is a producer of leading British food brands and value-added ingredients. We are committed to providing healthy, tasty and sustainable foods and to play our part in helping to improve the nation's health. We produce a wide range of market leading brands, including Cathedral City cheese, Clover dairy spread, Country Life butter and Frylight cooking spray. We also manufacture specialised ingredients for use in the infant formula.
What you'll do at Saputo Dairy UK
• Responsible for the accurate reporting of the management accounts monthly incorporating as much analysis and narrative as to bring the accounts to life for site management and external reporting purposes.
• Support the Site Finance Manager in ensuring robust financial controls are in place to deliver green audit in line with SAPUTO minimum level of financial control.
• To provide financial lead on operational site projects [Capital Projects / Energy projects / Wastage projects etc].
• Support the Site FM and SLT in building and the delivering the site budget and forecasts.
Who's right for the role?
• Previous experience managing and coaching individuals or a team.
• Part qualified or qualified CIMA/ACCA with experience in a manufacturing, FMCG or food and beverage environment or equivalent.
• Excellent PC skills - specifically advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX systems or any ERP system especially manufacturing and cost accounting systems an advantage.
• Experience of preparing periodic management accounts in a standard costing system with strong analytical and costing skills.
What can Saputo Dairy UK do for you?
• Comprehensive training to enable you to do your role
• Development opportunities
• Attractive workplace pension scheme
• Free, onsite parking
• Discounted branded products
• Subsidised staff restaurant
• 25 Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
• My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service providers.
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Saputo Dairy UK is the trading name of Dairy Crest LimitedFor more information, please visit www.saputo.com