Bridgewater Finance Group are one of the UK's most well-established financial solutions providers. Established 14 years ago, we provide ethical and customer focused financial management plans. We are fully FCA regulated, and we are looking to add to our expanding team.
We are perfectly located to major transport links, as we are just 9 minutes' walk from Piccadilly and opposite Oxford Train station. St. Peter's Square Metrolink is only 7 minutes' walk, and we are in the middle of all major transport networks; including being just off the A57 with parking next door at the NCP.
We take pride in being a family and put our people and our customers at the heart of what we do. We are a company that you will be proud to work for. We offer excellent career progression, comprehensive training and development and excellent rewards and recognition programmes. We work in a brilliant environment, that is fun and where you will feel included in the company from the moment you are here. About the role
We are currently looking for a commercially judicious SEO Manager to join our Marketing Team. This role is perfect for someone who can take the SEO efforts to the next level and turn it into a high traffic generating channel. Responsibilities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Manage day to day on page optimization including H1s, URLs, Meta Data, Link Building, body content, knowledge graph, schema etc.
- Conduct periodic site On Page and Off Page SEO audits across multiple websites.
- Write excellent copy for blog articles and product pages that are well researched, engaging and optimized for search engines.
- Be responsible for blogs and adding content to websites.
- Use tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research with the goal of identifying opportunities for new landing pages and blog content
- Use tools such as SEMrush and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword research identify opportunities for new landing pages and blog content
- Create link building strategies including guest blogging opportunities, PR and outreach.
- Analyse and report on performance using Google Analytics & Search Console
- Deliver strong growth against targets for the Organic channel.
- A graduate degree in Marketing or relevant experience in Finance Industry would be advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience in SEO, with proven experience of delivering growth
- Ability to write high quality copy and content that is engaging
- Experience in analyzing data and trends; ability to present them in concise reports
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush etc.
- Problem Solver, Self-starter and excellent planner
- Commercially astute and hungry for genuine responsibility
- Excellent at MS Office. A basic knowledge of HTML is desirable.
- Market Leading basic based on experience
- Health Assured Programme - this includes
- 24/7 Confidential Support and an Online Health Portal
- Excellent working environment and team cultureExcellent on-site facilities
- Excellent monthly reward and recognition program