Are you an experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner who wants to be part of a growing business where you can really make an impact? Do you have amazing analytical and excel ability and a passion for using numbers to drive business growth? Are you keen to take ownership for an area and work with key commercial colleagues to achieve great things? Hoover Candy, part of Haier Europe, has undergone a major transformation in recent years, which has seen sales revenues increase to record levels. We have an exciting future vision and are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to help us on our journey. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for a wide range of commercial finance activities including budgeting, forecasting, analysis and modelling. The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will become a trusted advisor to our Commercial teams, attending regular meetings and influencing key stakeholders. The Commercial Finance Business Partner role will suit accountants who are able to drive change and influence key stakeholders. We are looking for a Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment and can commute to our Warrington office (WA3 6XG). Benefits:
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications required:
- Excellent base salary, bonus and car/ car allowance
- A culture that promotes entrepreneurship, learning, innovation and fun.
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days' holiday + statutory
- Brilliant staff discounts on our products and access to a wide range of retailer discounts
- Fantastic offices at Birchwood Park. Birchwood Park has an on-site nursery, restaurants and food outlets, a discounted gym and great public transport links.
- ACCA/ACA/ CIMA Qualified with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive experience of working within a Commercial Finance role
- Full vailing driving license and willingness to travel
- Experience of working with a variety of finance systems
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Office - Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook. Advanced Excel, including V Lookups, Pivot Tables and Macros is a requirement.
This exciting role would suit Finance Business Partners, Financial Planning & Analysis Managers, FP&A Accountants and Commercial Accountants who live within commutable distance of our Warrington office. Suitable locations could include Birchwood, Greater Manchester, Manchester, Lancashire, Leigh, Wigan, Cheshire, Lowton, Preston, Altrincham, Stockport, Sale, Irlam, Widnes, Runcorn, Liverpool and Lymm.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of all colleagues support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
Hoover Candy reserves the right to close the role prior to the advertised closing date should a suitable applicant be found.