Enterprise Driver recruitment are looking for a Class Two driver for a temp to perm position with one of our clients in Bolton. You will be working through us for an initial 13 week period before beginning full time employment with the client.
You will be completing on average 10 deliveries per shift using a pallet/pump truck. Occasional handballing will be required. Deliveries are mainly to stores, suppliers and residential addresses. Odd nights out will be required but these are pre-planned.
Start Times: 0600Pay Rate: £10.50 - £15.75 per hour
- Valid Category C licence.
- Valid Driver Qualification Card
- Valid Driver Tachograph Card
- No more than 6 points on licence (No DR/disqualifications due to insurance restrictions)
- Good knowledge of UK road network
- Own transport
- A good degree of physical fitness as there will be some manual handling/handballing potentially involved.
- You must have great communication skills, the ability to think on your feet, as well as being customer focused.
Immediate interviews are available with work commencing ASAP - Contact us to speak to our recruitment consultants or apply online and one of us will be in touch as soon as possible.
You are the 'face' of our business and do more than just a 'driving job', ensuring that our client gets the best service possible. Therefore we are looking for a driver who has the ability to think on their feet, possesses great communication skills and has a smart appearance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90965393