Looking for an experienced Home Manager to manage a Nursing Home in Bexleyhealth.
One of the largest care providers in the UK outside of the NHS, they provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care throughout the UK.
- Role: Home Manager of a large nursing home with a Good CQC rating.
- Hours: Full time (40hrs)
- Location: Bexleyheath, UK.
- Excellent Salary up to £70k plus Bonus and Benefits
Home Manager Experience Requirement:
- Desirable not essential: NMC pin and a qualification as either an RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or a RMA qualification.
- You must have managed a large nursing home previously
- Strong clinical knowledge and expertise
- Possess a strong commercial acumen and strategic mind
- Must have great communication and organisational skills
Home Managers Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide management and leadership to a team of Lead Nurses, Nurses, Carers, and other Staff.
- You are responsible for all the finance within the home, working to a budget and reporting a business strategy back to the Directors yearly.
- Day to day management of the home, confirming holiday, delegating to staff, and managing performance reviews
- You will be working closely with CQC and aiming to maintain a Good in all areas of the home overall.
Home Manager Benefits:
- Discretionary bonus of up to 30% of base salary
- Contributory pension (up to 5%) and life assurance
- Individual private medical insurance
- 33 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training, and development to support your career prospects
- Discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on dental care
If you feel you suit the above criteria please apply below and the recruitment team will be in touch within 48hrs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90899617