KS 2 Teacher required for 1 form entry primary school in Thurrock. Salary:£26948 to £38174 per annum
Key Stage 2 Teacher Job, Thurrock, Essex
KS 2 primary teaching job, South Ockendon, Thurrock
A KS 2 teacher is required from October half term for a small 1 form entry primary school in South Ockendon, Thurrock. Hays Education also currently have a large number of key stage 1 and 2 teaching job opportunities for schools in the Essex area starting in January 2021.
The Chelmsford office is dedicated to servicing schools in the Essex and Suffolk areas and over the last year we have successfully worked with a number of schools.
The skills required to apply for this KS 2 teaching job include:
· Qualified Teacher Status either PGCE or Cert Ed teaching KS2
· Willingness to promote learning
· Strong classroom management skills
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work
· Positive outlook
· Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
· Own transport is preferable but public transport is no bar to work
· We are looking for NQT's right through to very experienced teachers that have taught KS2
The benefits of joining Hays Education include:
· Competitive rates of pay
· One to one relationship with a consultant who will deal with your specific needs
· Free accredited career and professional development training
· Guarantee scheme
· Local work in your area
· Recommend a friend scheme that can earn you £250 per person
· Specialist assistance with CV writing, interview techniques etc.
· Choice from a wide range of long term and permanent primary teaching jobs
If you are interested in this Key Stage 2 job or want to register for other primary teaching jobs in Essex, please email your cv to us by following the apply now link.