Senior Consulting Manager - Justice SectorPackage:
Salary + Car Allowance +Private Healthcare + 3% Flex Fund + Life Assurance + Bonus Location:
UK Mobile The Company
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is a trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.Role Overview:
As part of Sopra Steria's growing management consultancy business, we are recruiting for a Senior Consulting Manager with expertise in the justice sector.This position will provide you with a key and integral role to build and develop strong client relationships and expand Sopra Steria's client footprint within Justice sector.
The Senior Consulting Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing consulting opportunities in the UK Justice market and taking ownership for large scale or complex consulting projects and their deliverables. You will possess a solid business understanding regarding the needs of our customers and how the 'market' is responding, changing and developing in the justice sector.Key Responsibilities:
·Work closely with our customers and Executive Client Directors to combine fresh thinking and excellent sector knowledge to identify and develop intelligent and innovative consulting solutions.
·Able to work closely with clients as a Trusted Advisor and 'think with' them to capture and shape consulting opportunities, helping them re-imagine the future and stay ahead of the curve.
·Work as part of our multi-disciplinary teams with a strong grasp of your domain to architect innovative solutions.
·Use strong solutioning skills to define and translate needs and requirements in a formalised manner.
·Be willing to take ownership for large scale or complex consulting projects and their deliverables.
·Support the establishment of Sopra Steria as a thought leader in Justice, Transport or Borders & Immigration sectors through participation in industry forums, speaking events and social media.
·Support a consulting-led culture by embracing innovative, highly disruptive technologies that deliver new ways of working in a digital world.
·Inspire the wider Consulting Community through sharing personal knowledge, coaching and the design and delivery of development activities.Essential Skills:
- Experience from an established consultancy or senior role position within justice organisation.
- Knowledge of the products, processes, systems and players in UK justice market.
- Specialist knowledge of justice sector including prisons, probation and immigration.
- Ability to describes and sell business solutions that embraces business processes, organisational change and information technology.
- Experience of building complex proposals and business cases.
- Experience of delivering business and technical solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Experience of developing service propositions and taking these to market.
- Experience of managing large scale, complex projects and project teams.
- A great leader with a collaborative working style.
- Degree level education or equivalent, typically in Business, Information Technology or Engineering (includes appropriate apprenticeships)
? Reasons why you should apply to us
·Shape the continued strategy and growth of the UK Consulting business to establish Sopra Steria as a major player in the market.
·We have an enviable client list - we work with some of the biggest names out there.
·We ensure our working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count.
·Our goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo.
·Sustainability is really important to us, in fact we are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing our emissions.