National Data and Analysis Manager - National Charity
Home based or London Office with travel as required
To £44,973 + benefits
We currently have an urgent and immediate vacancy for a National Data and Analysis Manager on behalf of an independent National Charity. They provide an excellent service for people affected by crime in England and Wales.
You will provide leadership and oversight for the performance and data quality across all services, and be accountable for local, regional and national data analysis, data systems and reporting. You will line manage a dispersed team of Performance Data Analysts and Business Information Developers, and work collaboratively with Operational Managers and Senior Management.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge and experience in reporting and statistical packages, applying business improvement methodologies and engaging non-specialist senior internal and external audiences. They will also have a passion for team working, and accuracy and transparency of data.
In short, you will have strong knowledge of and experience with:
- Strong knowledge and experience of using statistics and statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Demonstrable experience of applying business improvement methodologies and increasing data quality across a medium or large organisation
- Considerable experience of using data to drive organisational intelligence and performance
- Ability to initiate and develop high quality and accessible written reports, papers and presentations for non-specialist senior internal and external audiences
- Ability to manage the design, development & consistent implementation of new processes & systems that utilise reliable and relevant data for business knowledge & intelligence
- Experience of effectively managing diverse and dispersed teams
The charity offers competitive rewards and benefits including pension and life assurance, 25 days annual leave (pro-rata), voluntary benefits such as season ticket loans, and the opportunity to play a key role in a national charity providing world-class services and being a vital force for change.
Due to the nature of the charity you must be able to pass DBS police checks or have already obtained security clearance previously.
Whilst we attempt to respond to all candidates within 3 days, if you haven't heard from us within this period please conclude that your application has been unsuccessful.
We are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.