Senior Asset Improvement Engineer - Permanent - Salary + Benefits - Lincolnshire
Our client is a well-established chemical manufacturing company with a number of plants globally. They are seeking for a Senior Asset Improvement Engineer on a permanent basis to work at their plant based in Lincolnshire. Working as part of the Asset Improvement team, in this role you will be responsible for the execution of strategic mechanical asset programs and support of projects. You will provide professional engineering support for the maintenance and reliability of Mechanical systems to ensure compliance with site standards and external regulatory requirements. You will play a leading role in identifying improvements to reliability, maintenance, safety, increase rate & quality and reduced costs.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Preferably Chartered or working towards chartered status.
* Member of IMechE preferably.
* Experience of process engineering in a continuous manufacturing process environment, preferably a top tier COMAH site or similar hazardous environment.
* Demonstrate effective use of and adherence to legislative Process Safety systems and procedures.
* Working knowledge of project management processes, principles and tools.
* Excellent problem solving skills including 6 Sigma, RCA, FEMA and RCM. Ability to read or produce. engineering drawings, P&IDs and trip schedules.
* Experience of break down, predictive and preventative maintenance strategies
* Act as a role model to others by demonstrating high standards of work practice and behaviour in line with the company's' code of business ethics and core values