Technical Business Analyst - Investment Platforms
Excellent salary + benefits
Start date Oct - Dec 2020
Meraki Talent's prestigious asset management client based in Edinburgh city centre require a Technical Analyst to join their Investment Platforms team on a permanent basis. You will be the 6th member of this team. This is an excellent opportunity technical business analyst with order management systems experience. Previous experience with investment/asset management order management systems essential for this role. Ideally you will have experience of specifically Charles River order management system. This role sits in the platform change management team where you will engage with internal front office stakeholders to understand business requirements and translate them into technical documentation. This role also requires you to have some sort of scripting knowledge, ideally SQL scripting. The ability to build strong relationships is key to the success and credibility of the Investment Platform Services team.Responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst;
Background of the Technical Business Analyst;
- Excellent front line support for the majority of the critical order management systems used by our investment teams.
- Identification, logging and resolution of defects
- Working with end users to identify improvements to workflows and how we extract as much value as possible from our systems.
- Work with vendors to ensure requirements of our clients are being met.
- Working with internal clients to establish their short/long term platform requirements and then delivery on these, through business as usual tasks and project work.
- Providing end user training on the suite of applications supported, supplemented with vendor training course where applicable.
- Designing and documenting processes and procedures for both BAU investment activities and support.
- Investment/Asset Management order management systems (Charles River)
- Technical Analyst
- Business Analysis
- SQL Scripting
- Stakeholder Management
- Willingness to personally develop
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?Andy wants: Business Analysis, Technical Analyst, Charles River, Asset Management, SQL
Please see our website page headed (e.g.) 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'