Delivery and Network Operations ManagerLocation: Maidstone and LondonSalary - £65K - £75K + bonus + car allowance + packageSector: Utilities / Telecoms
The Delivery and Network Operations Manager will be working as part of a large organisation that operates as a Telecommunication Infrastructure Services Company, delivering a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
This role is for a Civils qualified professional who has a track record in delivery and network operations. The role?
Managing a budget of £20m, the civils department is responsible for the delivery of Civil engineering works to support fibre cities Ultrafast broadband and local fibre networks across various regions.
The objective is to manage and deliver a safe/quality on programme service to the client and to develop a relationship which enables sustained growth. The role will involve operations within the civils department to ensure processes are adhered to and operatives are able to work in a safe and efficient manner.Key responsibilities:
To show leadership, management, development & motivational skills.
- Key accounts and budget management of £20m (through the delivery manager).
- Overseeing a process, that delivers the prompt and accurate return of all relevant documentation and paperwork.
- Responsible for monitoring Traffic Management costs and signing TM quotes and Reconciliations.
- Coaching and mentoring a team of Operational co-ordinators and planners ensuring that jobs are planned and delivered in a safe, quality and timely fashion.
- Host weekly meetings with project managers and agree on delivery dates for jobs.
- Ensuring relevant Health and Safety standards are followed and achieved.
- Ensuring work sites comply with all current legislation in line with NRSWA.
- Continuous improvement.
- Liaising with Customers and the general public regarding customer complaints.
- Dealing with sub-contractors and ensuring they have sufficient works loads on a week to week basis.
- Maintaining a high standard of delivery, ensuring all updates are captured and are communicated to the project team.
- Monitoring the ZOI process and ensuring that the process is adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring that teams are adhering to noticing standards and any non-compliances are investigated fully.
- Operationally and commercially aware with proven experience in a similar role within the Utility / Telecoms sector.
- Good communication/leadership skills.
- The ability to motivate, manage and grow a successful team.
- Proven contracting experience, and extensive knowledge of Utility works/RAUC with specific reference to reinstatement and the co-ordination of works on the highway.
- Able to drive/has a valid UK driving license.
Vast experience within the Telecoms / Utilities sectors in Delivery and Network Operations Management or Operational Delivery type roles.
Please note: this is a permanent role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90955684