Lobster Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Night Health Care Assistants/Support Workers to join our Agency Bank Staff Team. We work closely with local Care Homes to offer flexible working hours (Earlies/Lates/Long Days/Nights) to our fantastic team members. If you have experience of working within a care setting but are unable to commit to fixed full-time working hours and are looking for night work this position is perfect for you! There are no set hours per week, so let us know your availability and we will find hours to suit your weekly plans and commitments.
Role of an Agency Night Health Care Assistant
* Proactively working alongside permanent HCA's to support residents needs during shift
* Supporting with Personal Care
* Checking and reporting any change in residents' conditions to a senior care assistant
* Ensuring residents never lose their dignity of sense of independence
* Strictly adhering to companies' policies and procedures
COVID 19 - Our staff's safety is our priority here at Lobster Recruitment and we are working closely with all our Care Homes to ensure the Government Guidelines are in place. All our care homes are testing staff weekly and providing staff with PPE. If you wish to discuss this further or have any concerns, please call one of our experienced consultants on (phone number removed).
Why work for Lobster Recruitment?
* Flexible Working Hours - you give us your availability and we will offer you shifts that suit
* Weekly Pay including Employer Pension Contribution
* Holiday Pay - 28 days per year
* Company Drivers available for nondrivers to drop off and pick you up from care homes which are not accessible via public transport
* Full Practical and Theory Training provided by our inhouse Trainer
* 'Try before you buy' - permanent jobs are available at our care homes, gain experience and get to know the staff before committing to full time job
* 24/7 on call service able to speak to one of our experienced consultants at any time
* Immediate Start available subject to pre recruitment checks including DBS and reference checks
* 6 months Care Experience in the UK
* Previous experience of working waking nights is desired
* Provide at least one reference from a care setting
* Caring, reliable and committed to supporting older people in a care setting
* Able to adapt and be flexible when working in different care settings