COMPLIANCE MANAGER - COVERING NORTH WEST, HUMBERSIDE & LINCOLNSHIRE, YORKSHIRE, DERBYSHIRE, NOTTINGHAM AND MIDLANDS
Full time, 40hrs per week, Permanent - Salary; £28,000 - £32,000 per annum plus car allowance
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Compliance Manager to cover our market leading clients' portfolio of residential and supported living services for adults with learning disabilities. We are really keen to get an excellent Compliance manager onboard to oversee and report on all elements associated with effective contract management, performance monitoring and service improvement.
As a Compliance Manager you will be a member of the organisation's Operational Management Team and will be responsible to the Head of Services.
Responsibilities of a Compliance Manager include;
- Work directly with Regional/Registered Managers to develop innovative solutions to overcoming the barriers to improving performance and ensuring compliance.
- Work with the Quality Assurance Directorate to ensure that all services within the organisation are compliant and ensure effective preparation and planning for internal/external auditing and inspections
- Ensure effective monitoring and reporting for identified priority areas across the group.
- Attend Business Meetings when requested and produce feedback in accordance with KPI's
- Identify best practice and areas for development through analysis of current performance data and intelligence.
- Ensure systematic performance improvement and compliance is embedded across the group and professional practice.
- Provide performance and compliance reports to meet the requirements of all Company compliance processes across the company
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults as appropriate to the role.
- Implement and promote business continuity in emergency situations.
- To demonstrate responsibility and leadership for promoting and championing all aspects of equal opportunities by valuing diversity in all areas of work.
- To take responsibility for ensuring and achieving the objectives of all care policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have who have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a Regional/Area management role within the care sector. Applicants should hold or be working towards QCF Level 5 or equivalent in Health & Social Care as minimum.
Drivers essential as travel will be required