Are you seeking a new role within a Specialist school?
Degree-Six Education are currently working with a terrific school in the Coalville area. They have a requirement for a full time SEND teacher to work with complex needs students. The school has a primary and secondary phase and will consider primary and secondary trained candidates.
The duties and responsibility are:
* Carrying out all planning and marking
* Working with small classroom sizes
* Liaising with TA's to ensure students are being appropriately supported
* Identify students who require extra support
* Promoting positive choices from the students
The successful candidate must have:
* Qualified Teachers Status
* A passion for working with children with complex needs
* A pupil centred approach
* Ability to build relationship with pupils quickly
* A good sense of humour
* An enthusiastic and flexible approach to working
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and have recent experience working in the UK please apply immediately.
Degree-Six Recruitment have a number of roles within Primary, Secondary and Special schools covering both short and long term roles. If this role does not meet your requirements, please feel free to email us with your most up to date CV(contact details below) and we will send you across the most relevant roles that are tailored to your experience