Our Client is a leading design and build contractor operating in the water sector. They have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks through a number of joint ventures and alliances.
They are looking to strengthen their engineering team with two commissioning Engineers to work on their Scottish Water framework projects, which is delivering a range of schemes to maintain and improve Scottish Waters water supply and treatment works.
You will report directly to the Commissioning Manager and the responsibilities will include:
* Carry out day to day management, coordination and delivery of on-site commissioning activities and off-site commissioning planning activities
* Produce regular project reports and commissioning completion reports on nominated projects.
* Ensure commissioning is carried out safely in accordance with regulations and procedures.
* Ensure all necessary commissioning documentation is produced in a timely manner and co-operate with technical documentation teams to ensure timely delivery of O&M manuals.
* Ensure the effective integration of assets into the existing works without detriment and risk to service level agreements
* Manage and complete off-site testing and pre-commissioning activities by suppliers or others
* Drive efficiencies and operate tight change control procedures on nominated projects.
* To provide cost effective system commissioning and ICA engineering
* Previous experience within water treatment
* Relevant CSCS card
* Relevant qualifications (ONC/HNC/equivalent - electrical, mechanical or ICA) or extensive proven experience
* Commissioning in a contracting environment
* Working within a certified quality management system.
* First Aid