An award winning Solutions provider with regional offices located across the South, East Anglia, Midlands and London. The Business has grown considerably over the past few years. We are well-established in delivering an outstanding service to a growing number of clients. With continuing growth, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Team Leader and 3rd Line IT Engineer to support our existing team.
The role involves working at various locations as required by the Business and therefore a full, clean driving licence is essential. Job Description
As the 3rd line engineer and team leader, it is essential that you provide clear communication at all times and demonstrate strong management and leadership skills. You will have a range of responsibilities and in-depth technical ability covering servers, desktops and networking equipment, together with cloud technologies and applications such as Microsoft Office 365 and G-Suite.
The successful applicant must have:
- Understand emerging technologies and play an active role with the IT Management team in defining technical direction of the company
- Responsible for the uptime and performance of our clients IT infrastructure.
- Liaising with managers, 1st and 2nd line engineers and all members of the team to ensure ITIL incidents and problems are resolved effectively
- Ensure the relationships with infrastructure projects are fully transitioned into operational support in a managed controlled manner and to SLA
- Have excellent time management skills and customer service mentality
- Assist with the training and mentoring of IT Teams and other colleagues within the company In addition, you will cover extensive projects
- Extensive 3rd line experience
- Azure cloud experience
- Amazon AWS knowledge
- Window Server 2012, 2016 and 2019 experience
- Active Directory
- Office365 - deployment and migration (not just client install)
- Google G-Suite - deployment and migration (not just client install)
- Security compliance experience
- Experience in the ITIL frameworks to deliver services and change control
- Project management experience
- Experience of using Prince or Agile (not essential but can help)
- VMware deployment
- Microsoft Hyper-V deployment
- Fileserver hardware configuration and fault diagnosis
- VLAN Configurations
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 (onwards) experience
- Firewall configurations
What's on offer
- Staff coaching skills
- Familiarisation training abilities - to assist with new developments
- Management skills would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package of between £32,000 - £35,000 + corporate benefits and packages (to be confirmed)
- Some on call work will be required
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY
to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous job titles and experience including; 3rd Line Support Engineer, IT Service Desk Engineer, IT Technician, 3rd Line Support, Technical Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Technician may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/90982603