UK Staffing group are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager for one of our leading Engineering clients based in Liverpool. Our client is a growing business who are looking to add an experienced Project Manager to help cover the ever increasing workload. Due to some of the practical elements of the role, the ideal candidate will also have a strong technical background, ideally within electrical, electronic or installation.
The role is 50% home or office based, with 50% working on the project sites. These could be throughout the UK, EU and possibly US.
This is a permanent role with good future progression and benefits.
Skills and experience required:
- 3-5 Years' experience minimum working as a Project Manager.
- 5-10 years previous technical engineering experience required. (ideally within Electrical, Electronics or Installation)
- Excellent Project Planning skills with good MS Project (or similar) experience.
- Face to face Customer and Client Liaison experience is essential.
- Must be a capable problem solver and be able to use initiative at all times.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator and a professional role model to others in the company.
- Degree, HNC or Apprenticeship within a relevant engineering field beneficial.
Salary is £45,000 to £55,000 dependant on experience and relevant skill set.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next week with the start date being as soon as possible.
UK Staffing Group operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role