Job Title: Maths Teacher
Location: Hemel, Hertfordshire
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: Permanent for the right candidate
GSL Education are currently looking for a qualified Maths Teacher to join one of our client school located in Hemel, Hertfordshire. This will be a permanent post for the right candidate, starting as soon as possible.
The school has a friendly and vibrant environment with a highly committed staff who wants the best for all our students ensuring they are ambitious and hungry for future triumph.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified Maths Teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as a Maths Teacher.
- Holds an honours degree or equivalent in Maths.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
The school offers:
-For NQTs a reduced timetable and an excellent support programme
-An excellent programme and benefit from a dedicated fixed CPD session for all staff
-All teaching staff have dedicated PPA time and additional non-contact time
-Free use of fitness suite before or after school
The role is due to start in October 2020 and interviews are taking place right now so if you don't want to miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated department in a great school.
Please apply for this job advert or alternatively call (phone number removed) to express your interest