Do you have a proven track record in data analysis and leading Azure Data Solutions design and architecture? Now is the time to explore the opportunity to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner committed to flexible working and continuous personal development.
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. We are looking for Lead Data Architect to join our growing team.
Accountabilities include coaching, developing and mentoring a team of Data Engineers and working with customers to understand and define their data landscape, how it relates to their organisation and formulating solution offerings which deliver value.
You will be an evangelist for Incremental and our data capabilities, driving revenue growth, leading pre-sales engagements from lead to win. You will also drive the delivery of data workstreams as part of larger Dynamics 365 and cloud programmes.
Required professional and technical expertise
* Data modelling and data warehousing experience
* Extensive analysis/requirements gathering, solution design and implementation of data platform and Azure technologies
* Experience scoping and delivering projects to estimates
* Experience mentoring and training team members
* Extensive experience in developing integrations of Azure data platform to various types of external systems and can recommend approach and technology
* Extensive experience of working with Microsoft technical stack and build deployment automation
* Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal - ability to translate complex technical subject matter into easily understood presentations and written documentation for mixed technical audiences.
Hands-on experience with tools and languages including:
* Azure Data Factory (and SSIS)
* Synapse (Data Warehouse)
* Data Lake
* Logic Apps and Function Apps
* Azure DevOps
* Power BI
* Power Automate
* Tools/languages: Spark, Scala, Machine Learning Studio, Dynamics 365, Azure cloud infrastructure
* Experience in the configuration, customisation and implementation of Dynamics 365 solutions
* Knowledge of the Common Data Service (CDS) and Common Data Model (CDM) and experience building solutions around them
* Experience of Dynamics data migrations
* Experience developing and delivering training materials for customers
* Experience delivering both waterfall and agile projects.
What we offer you
In this role, you will be a key member of the Power Platform and Automation practice, working with a strong team on significant projects and initiatives across our customer base. You will be empowered to make key decisions within an ambitious entrepreneurial digital technology business.
We offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working. We are proud to have and promote a healthy work life balance. Some of the company benefits we offer include private medical cover, 34 days holiday, a 6.5% contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
We value working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented and skilled consultants. To register your interest contact our Talent Acquisition Team with your CV to find out more.
As an inclusive employer Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection is conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation