Our NHS client are looking to recruit a Project Manager on a 3-6 month initial contract to join their Digital Programme Team. Based in Stockton on Tees you will be responsible for assisting the delivery of projects which will enable new and improved ways of working that supports patient care.
Duties will include:
* Pre-project activities including requirement gathering, analysis and process mapping
* Developing project initiation documents
* Lead, plan, execute, and finalise projects
* Managing resource and coordinating activities including 3rd party resource
* Ensure the project is delivered in budget and to the required quality controls including managing risk and issues
The ideal candidate will have experience / skills in the following:
* Project Management and Business Analysis
* Prince 2 Certified or Change Management Qualification or similar
* Experience across IT, System and Business Change related projects
* Full project lifecycle
* Leadership and stakeholder management skills
Past experience in the NHS or Healthcare sector would be beneficial to applicants as would any experience in Lean, Six Sigma or Agile methodologies but this is not essential.
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
* Band 7 NHS Afc
* £24.50 - £28.56 per hour Umbrella
* £19.21 - £22.39 per hour PAYE plus accrued holiday pay