Our client, one of the global leaders in the Technology are currently seeking an experienced Research Program Manager to join their team, based in their research facility in Cambridge. The role will be on an initial 12 month contract with possibility of extension. As our client are seeking a seasoned Program Manager, the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Program Management experience, as well as experience in managing highly multi-disciplinary projects.
- Work closely with our highly multidisciplinary team and our internal and external partners across the business to identify rapidly evolving priorities and implement effective operational solutions to sustain our rhythm of development.
- Manage team budget and drive cost efficiency; including the production and coordination of reporting as required.
- Act as interface between team members and hardware suppliers: translating specifications; ensuring item delivery is in line with project milestones; and processing documentation.
- Follow documented procedures to ensure the compliance of business processes, such as secure data handling, non-disclosure agreements, strengthen our relationship with our partners and customers.
- Apply their experience and look for opportunities of growth to evolve processes, services, and solutions and improve the customer, partner, and internal group experience.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a program manager developing new cutting-edge technologies.
- Highly desirable experience in cloud storage systems and/or advanced optical technologies.
- Experience in managing highly multi-disciplinary projects (computer science, optics, robotics, electronics, software, mechanics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of fundamental business processes and challenges
- Personal integrity, initiative, curiosity, and exceptional judgement.
- Strong financial control - estimating costs and tracking spend against progress
If the role is of interest, please kindly submit a copy of your CV for review and one of our consultants will be in touch in due course.
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at .
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to .
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield