IT Support Engineer - SQL / Windows Server / Networking / TCP / IP
WHO ARE WE?
- We're based in Bath, commutable from surrounding areas
- Offering a competitive salary up to £28,000 plus excellent benefits
- If you're looking to be an integral part of a business expansion...
- ... And a great work ethic with a years' technical support experience
- Apply by clicking online or emailing
Based in the heart of Bath, we are an innovative software solutions provider, who are undergoing a period of rapid expansion and looking for an individual who is committed to providing exceptional technical support. If you're looking to further your IT Support careerand work on a dynamic Support Desk, get in touch!WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Working with our talented support team, you will be supporting bespoke software as well as working to maintain Windows Server environments and technical support queries, resolving technical faults and escalating where necessary. Previous knowledge of SQL / Windows Server / Networking
, and at least one year's support experience is required.WE NEED YOU TO HAVE.....
TO BE CONSIDERED.....
- SQL / Windows Server / Networking
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload efficiently
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on 0113 887 8355
. I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableHaz
or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Harriet Mackenzie in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
KEY SKILLS:Office 365 / Windows Server / Networking
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/90975504