c£25k Depending on Skills & Experience + Benefits
Oxfordshire, commutable from: Swindon, Newbury & Oxford
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced marketer to join an established business in their brand-new marketing function. Working closely with the Commercial Director, you will play a key role in the development and roll out of a robust marketing strategy.
There will be ample scope to progress within this role as the marketing team grows with you playing a pivotal part in this development.
Your role will involve:
· Working closely with the Commercial Director to scope out, develop and action the new marketing strategy
· Liaising with external web developers to oversee the full website re-build (Wordpress)
· Helping to develop a re-brand for the organisation
· Improving social media content and activity across all platforms
· Planning and executing all e-marketing
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
· Solid experience within a broad marketing role, ideally with a B2B audience
· Excellent content and written skills
· Creative outlook
This is an exciting new role where you would have the scope to really make your mark and move up the ladder quickly. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you