Release and Environment Manager - Brighton
My government Regulatory client in Brighton are recruiting for a Release and Environment Manager to help them with a huge program of change & digitalisation. If interesting cutting edge projects are important for you to have as part of your job then you need to get in touch.
Currently undergoing a company wide technology change program, lots planned and lots to do.
The role is currently home based but when things return to normal you will only need to attend the office 1-2 days a week.Role
We are looking to hire an experienced Release and Environment Manager. The right candidate will come from a technical background, understand best practice and drive adoption across multiple teams.ResponsibilitiesYou will:
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Define and Agree a release management strategy with third parties and other global application owners.
- Forward plan the release schedules and cycles across the programme.
- The management, coordination and acceptance of all third parties / global application releases into the shared integrated environment, including release into production.
- Ensure environments are maintained, clean, and remain well managed
- Ensuring adequate checks are in place and completed ahead of any release (production) - including managing any risks that affect the release scope.
- Ensure consistency between environments is maintained
As well as a starting salary of £46,100 we offer:
- Change and Release Management experiences for both Agile and Waterfall project releases.
- Experience of looking after environmental defects and resolution of them using ITIL best practise.
- A strong and confident communicator, able to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Capable of elements of project management - creation and maintenance of plans, risks, issues etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts and principles of DevOps.
The Next Steps
- Pension up to 30% with an 8% contribution
- discretionary bonus arrangements up to 20%
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
If this sounds like you, or you would like to find out more about this opportunity then you have two options
Call Neil on the number below to find out more. We are really open about the role and opportunity and challenges, so if you need to find out more before committing. No problem
If you are happy with what you have read so far, then send a copy of your CV to this advert and Neil will give you a call to discuss further or at least get back to you if you don't quite hit the mark.
If at that point we are both happy to proceed, then we will work together with you and support you throughout your application and interview.
Look forward to speaking with you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90974733