Please note this position is a 9 month fixed contract.
In this role, you will collaborate with SAP functional, technical, and architecture teams as well as other key business resources. As the functional developer, you will assist the SAP team with requirements gathering, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining reports utilizing SAP reporting solutions to transform data into information to achieve business goals and objectives. Please note this position is work from home.
- Collaborate with users at all levels of the company to understand business requirements and to solve their reporting and analytic challenges through the design, develop and deployment of reporting solutions using the SAP suite of tools within SAP S/4HANA.
- Create/develop reporting on S/4HANA on premise using CDS views.
- Understand the design of complex S/4HANA scenarios including custom CDS Views.
- Perform ad-hoc queries to provide users with requested data.
- Work closely with functional analysts to determine optimal programming solutions to functional requirements in multiple process areas.
- Perform unit testing and document the results.
- Ensure code is migrated across project landscape according to project timelines.
- Hands on CDS development experience.
- Implementation of CDS extensions, CDS includes, custom CDS views & CDS queries.
- Creation of reporting apps to consume custom CDS views delivering KPIs & dashboards.
- Hands on experience of SAP S/4HANA report applications including multi-dimensional reports based on analytical queries, KPI Designer, Report Designer & the Analysis Path Framework (APF).
- Hands on experience of S/4HANA ABAP CDS development with SAP Hana Studio or Eclipse (Table Joins, Master data view Associations, custom CDS views, extensions using CDS includes CDS views consumption as Virtual Infoprovider/InfoCube).
- Knowledge of Custom & Standard Report/Global Hierarchies, including Financial Statement Versions (FSV) in SAP and best practices for use in reporting.
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points between SAP modules.
- Business knowledge and process design skills.
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel.
- S/4HANA extensibility (UX/Fiori & functional) & Finance functional knowledge.
- Experience with ABAP programming, Domain, and WebIDE.
- Manufacturing background strongly preferred.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name "Magellan Aerospace Corporation" in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company's vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90980374