The Yorkshire Trading Company is a growing family owned and run business with 26 variety stores throughout Yorkshire, Lincolnshire & the North East and a busy ecommerce operation.
Due to continued growth we are now excited to be opening a Brand New Store in Hexam Northumberland. We are looking to recruit a Full Time Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager in coaching and developing your new team to help them reach their full potential
You should be a natural leader and take pride in continually delivering the highest and most consistent standards of customer service, visual standards, profitability and productivity of your store.
Assistant Store manager Duties
This list is not exhaustive.
- Motivate and train your team to the required standard by reviewing and revising knowledge of both products and customer service.
- Following display suggestions in windows and on sales floor.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; completing payment transaction.
- Maintains a safe and clean store environment following H&S procedures
- Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine stock levels; anticipating customer demand.
Experience in leadership and people management
Cashing up experience
We are looking for a flexible person with a strong work ethic. It is important that you are a team player. This is an excellent opportunity for a determined, capable and loyal person to develop within our successful, growing, family firm and become a well-respected member of our team.If you're passionate about people and sales then we would love to hear from you
28 Days annual leave (pro rata)
12.5% Discount after a 6 week induction period
Work placed pension scheme