Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Permanent/ Full time
Flexible Hours & Remote working is possible
Benefits: Flexible working hours, Free refreshments, Personal health care package, Free parking, 25 days Annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday + extra day off for your Birthday, Career Progression and supportive working environment
Our client is a Swindon based digital marketing agency. They are recruiting for a Front-End Developer to join their friendly team. This is an unbelievable opportunity to propel your career to the next level working for a cutting-edge digital marketing agency. You'll learn and develop working under and alongside talented digital experts, delivering first-class websites for a number of brands.
About the role:
As the successful front-end developer, you will be sat within a growing team of digital specialists and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding projects for some fantastic brands.
As the Front-end Developer you should have experience with:
* A solid understanding of Front-End architecture such as Single Page Applications
The Front- End Developer Candidate:
* Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and solutions
* Knowledge of UX design experience
* Mobile development experience with either native or web-to-native tooling and frameworks
* A strong understanding of object-oriented programming
* WordPress experience preferred but not essential
* Cordova experience preferred but not essential
* Visual Studio and .NET Framework preferred
* A proven track record of developing commercial web applications
* Understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
* Solid understanding of internet usability/user interface best practices
* Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of translating stakeholders' requirements into brilliant products
If you're a Front-End Developer and this sounds like you, please apply today to find out more.
C&D are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role