Our client are top of their game within the Legal sector and have a unique culture within their working environment. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Management Accountant to work within their Finance Team
The Management Accountant reports directly to the Finance Manager.
* Experienced Management Accountant working in a law firm or professional services environment
* Experience of process mapping and improvement would be particularly beneficial
* Up to date technical knowledge on VAT
* Ideally knowledge of Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Knowledge of Chrome River, Sage and Aderant advantageous but not essential.
Specific duties include:
* Production of monthly Consolidated Management Accounts
* Supporting variance analysis
* Balance Sheet reconciliations
* Reports of Actual Sped vs Budget
* Inter-company reconciliations and recharges
* Ensure all balance sheet control accounts are properly maintained
* Production of UK VAT Returns and EC Sales List
* Oversee Supplier Ledgers (which includes disbursements and expenses) ensuring they are accurate, up to date and paid within terms or firm policy.
* Responsible for maintenance of supplier records
* Assisting with Month End close
* Supporting with annual audit
* Supporting and assisting the Finance Manager as required
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK