Quality Manager - Torquay - Manufacturing - ISO 13485 (Medical Devices)£35,000 to £45,000 p.a (relocation assistance is available)Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Systems Manager, Quality Engineer, QA Manager, QA Engineer, Quality Manager, Medical Device, ISO 13485
A Quality Manager is required to join a well-established, award-winning and forward-thinking manufacturing business with ISO9001 (Quality) and ISO13485 (Medical Devices) accreditation. We're looking to recruit a Quality Manager with ISO13485 (Medical Devices) experience to lead the quality team and support our growth as a medical device development and manufacturing partner of choice.Responsibilities
Experience and Skills required
- Lead the quality function, ensuring the efficient, effective use of human and financial resources to achieve quality objectives.
- Manage the development of the Quality Management System (QMS), plus Environmental and Health & Safety systems in accordance with industry best practise.
- Provide training to improve quality and environmental awareness, process and systems knowledge, plus safe working practises.
- Undertake continuing professional development to become a Subject Matter Expert in ISO13485 (Medical Devices) certification
- Support the development and maintenance of other ISO certifications as needed.
- Assist in the reduction of accidents and incidents.
- Knowledge and competence in ISO13485 (Medical Devices) is essential.
- Have a background in quality systems and manufacturing.
- Be a good listener, have the ability to learn quickly, to absorb new skills, to identify challenges and how they can be solved
- Possess good numeracy, literacy, computer and inter-personal skills, able to mentor others
- Be fit and able to cope with the physical and mental demands of working in a fast-moving manufacturing environment
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in the Quality Manager opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.