Legal Director - Financial Services Disputes and Investigations
A market-leading firm based in Bristol require a Legal Director/Associate to join their FSDI team on a permanent basis.
The team carries out high value and complex banking litigation, defended mortgage litigation, professional negligence claims, defends claims brought by consumers and businesses, investment banking litigation, international disputes, regulatory, fraud, trade finance, and receivership instructions.
- Being a key point of contact for one or more strategic clients and being a trusted business advisor to clients
- Managing and supervising a group of solicitors and legal assistants and ensuring they meet or exceed their key performance targets
- Running a caseload for key financial services clients including clearing banks, private banks, building societies and/or niche lenders.
- Actively engaging in business development activities with clients and potential clients.
- A qualified solicitor with a minimum of five years post qualified experience
- Ideally this will be from a top 100 law firm, with commercial experience
- Prior supervision experience is essential
- Experience of managing and developing a team desirable
- Experience in acting in the financial services sector in contentious matters is essential
- Thorough understanding of the CPR and the litigation process
Apply now for further information!